Patient Satisfaction

I have a concern, to whom should I speak?

Whenever you have a concern regarding your treatment or our services, we encourage you to share any concerns directly with your health care team as soon as possible. You can talk to your attending physician or the nurse in charge of your care. You may also speak with the social worker, chaplain or clinical manager.

Listening to patients and their families is the best way to improve the care and services we provide. We have an impartial process to investigate, resolve and record complaints and to recommend improvements based on the feedback we receive. 

Complaints will be responded to in a confidential, respectful and timely manner.

Related topics

Your opinion counts

We value your opinion and provide specific forms throughout the hospital for you to complete and drop in the collection boxes.  We hope you take the time to complete it and let us know when we did well and where we need to improve. 

If you prefer you can send us a message with your complaint & suggestion through the following link. 

Almost there

I have a Complaint or Suggestion

Almost there 50%

I need information